Mindy’s Dark Chocolate Brownies
Cooking: 35 min
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted (Bali Sun Virgin Coconut Oil)
- 2/3 cup organic blue agave syrup (Wholesome Sweetener)
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar (Wholesome Sweetener)
- ¾ tsp. vanilla extract (Frontier)
- 3 organic eggs (Nutri-Group Organic Eggs)
- 2/3 cup organic fair trade cocoa powder (Green & Black)
- 1 cup organic all purpose flour (Milanaise)
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda (Nutri-Forme)
- ¼ tsp. salt (Atlantis Sea Salt)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts [optional] (Artisan)
1) Beat oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla and eggs on low speed.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt.
3) Stir into batter until well blended. Fold in chopped walnuts if desired.
4) Pour into a parchment lined square baking pan.
5) Bake at 350˚F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool completely and cut into squares. Dust with confectioner’s sugar, if desired.