Mindy’s Gluten Free Yogurt Banana Muffins
Cooking: 20 min
Serves: More than 10
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup Gluten Free plain yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1½ cups Gluten Free all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup Gluten Free chocolate chips (optional)
1) Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light.
2) Dissolve baking soda in yogurt and add to batter beating well.
3) Sift the flour with the salt in a separate bowl.
4) Stir in the flour and mashed bananas alternately until blended. Stir in chocolate chips if desired.
5) Spoon the batter into oiled muffin cups and bake at 350˚F for 18-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Let cool for 10 minutes and unmold to cool completely.