Mindy’s Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Cooking: 65 min
- 1 medium cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 onions cut in quarters
- 3 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4-5 cups low sodium vegetable (or chicken) broth
1) Toss cauliflower, onions and garlic cloves with oil, salt and thyme.
2) Roast at 425˚F for 30-40 minutes until cauliflower is tender, stirring every 10 minutes during roasting.
3) In a large pot heat broth and add roasted vegetables, squeezing out roasted garlic. Simmer 20 minutes.
4) Puree in batches in a blender or food processor.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.