Mindy’s Roasted Vegetable Soup
Cooking: 40 min
- 4 organic carrots, peeled
- 2 organic sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 organic butternut squash, peeled and seeded
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 5 to 6 cups of organic chicken stock
1) Cut vegetables into 1” cubes and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
2) Place vegetables in a single layer on sheet pans or stones and roast at 425˚F for 30 to 40 minutes, until tender, turning once or twice.
3) Heat 5 to 6 cups of chicken stock. Puree the vegetables with the stock in a food processor or blender in batches. Add more stock until it is your desired consistency.
4) Return the soup to the pot and cook until heated through.
If desired, season with more salt and pepper to taste.