Mindy’s Veggie Pasta Salad
Cooking: 5 min
- 2 cups Alegria Vegetable Elbows
- ¾ cup Vegenaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 2 medium carrots finely chopped
- 1 medium red pepper finely chopped
- 3 small garlic pickles chopped finely
1) Bring water to a boil. Add pasta and a pinch of salt. Cook 5 minutes and rinse immediately under cold water. Let pasta drain in a colander for at least 20 minutes.
2) Add carrots, red pepper and pickles to drained pasta in a large bowl.
3) Combine Vegenaise, mustard and sugar.
4) Add to pasta mixture and combine well.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.