Consult a Healthcare Professional First
We recommend discussing supplementation with your naturopath or health care provider before taking any natural health product. Its medicinal properties could cause a reaction with medication you may already be taking. Come see us in store or for more information, visit our Wellness Blog.
Much like a car, our bodies rely on a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to keep all our organs and systems healthy. Add to that regular exercise, love and the pursuit of happiness and we could keep going for a long time. But our lives are not quite ideal so years of eating sugars and processed food while absorbing pesticides and other toxins take their toll.
Nutrient deficiency can contribute to conditions such as arthritis, eczema, osteoporosis, PMS, psoriasis, perimenopause, cardiovascular disease and many more. It can also account for many symptoms people experience such as brittle nails, skin irritations, hair problems, just to name a few.
We have it in Store
Anything that can be found over the counter at a pharmacy, such as cough, cold and flu remedies, can be found at Healthtree in a gentler form.
Here are just some of the products in our comprehensive supplement department:
- Daily nutrition supplements for eyes, women or overall health
- Essential oils like eucalyptus, thyme and oregano oil
- Hormone balancing plans
- Liver, kidney and gastrointestinal cleanses
- Memory enhancing supplements
- Omega oils such as flax, fish and cod liver oil
- Probiotics – the friendly bacteria to rebalance your gastrointestinal flora
- Vitamins from A to Z by trusted manufacturers like Now, Sisu, Trophic and Natural Factors
- Weight loss aids
- Whole food enhancers by Vega and whey protein powders by Now, Sisu, Natural Factors and Ultimate