Homeopathic remedy made from fresh wild Stinging Nettle herb.
Features and Benefits
- Helps to increase urine volume and flow to irrigate the urinary tract
- Strengthens the body and tones the blood thanks to it’s high mineral content
- Diuretic to eliminate acidic waste
- Perfect to relieve gout attacks and other joint pains
- Sugar, lactose and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Mother tincture of fresh wild
Stinging Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica)
1 mL of tincture contains 0.50 mL alcohol (ethanol).
Adults: Take 10 – 30 drops, 1 – 3 time(s) daily.
Dilute in a small amount of water. Insalivate before swallowing.
Take 15 minutes before meals.
Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.