Features and Benefits
- Supports the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia
- Helps maintain normal iron transport in the body
- Supports immune function and nutrient metabolism
- Helps support normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord
- Assists pregnant women in meeting the recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
- Helps prevent iron, vitamin C, B6, and B12 deficiencies
PreviewIronSense combines iron bisglycinate with bioactive B vitamins, folate, copper, and vitamin C for optimal absorption and bioavailability. It contains the methylcobalamin form of B12, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) B6, and high-quality Quatrefolic® folate. IronSense is gentle on the stomach and ideal for maintaining healthy iron levels and preventing anemia.
IngredientsIron (ferrous bisglycinate) 20 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 500 mcg Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (MTHF), glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic®) 400 mcg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 12.5 mg Copper (gluconate) 450 mcg
Non-medicinal IngredientsVegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), microcrystalline cellulose.
Dosage1 capsule daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Iron deficiency prevention (adults): 2 capsules daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Some people may experience constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners; no dairy,starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt,tree nuts, or GMOs.