High-Potency Calcium & Magnesium; Extra-strength formula of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3 in a convenient, great-tasting liquid formula.
Improved Absorption; Contains 12.5 mcg of Vitamin D3, the equivalent of 500 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity, which is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures.
Bone Development & Maintenance; Magnesium enhances vitamin D activity to support bone density and prevent bone loss and osteoporosis in adults while helping growing children reach their peak bone mass.
Stronger Teeth; Supports the growth and maintenance of strong teeth by replacing calcium and other minerals lost due to daily stress, pollution and diet.
Smooth Great Taste; Delicious, smooth liquid can be taken by the spoonful or added to a blender drink and contains no added sugar, gluten or dairy.
Each tablespoon (15ml) contains:
Calcium (Calcium citrate)500 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium citrate)200 mg
Vitamin D(Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol ) (500 IU)12.5 mcg
- All flavours: calcium propionate, citric acid, glycerin, potassium sorbate, purified water, rosemary extract, sodium propionate, vitamin E, xanthan gum, natural flavour
- Adult: 1–2 tablespoons one time per day. Children (4–8 years): 1/2 tablespoon one time per day. Children (9–18 years): 1 tablespoon one time per day.
- Dairy, wheat, or gluten
- Suitable for a vegan diet.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that in Canada, one in three women as well as one in five men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures, decreased independence, and often permanent disability. Sisu Cal Mag Citrates delivers a high dose of those essential minerals and the recommended daily dose of vitamin D to support bone density and prevent bone loss in adults, and help growing children reach their peak bone mass.
- Extra strength formula of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3
- Calcium in the citrate form is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Two tablespoons provide a full 1,000 IU of vitamin D
- Can be taken before bed to help promote relaxation and sleep
- Delicious, smooth liquid that can be taken by the spoonful or added to a blender drink
- Naturally sweetened with vegetable glycerin, no sugar added
- Suitable for both adults and children