Features and Benefits
- Lion's Mane extract is a source of beta-glucans, polysaccharides that boost the immune system
- New Roots Herbal's Lion's Mane extract is cultivated in climate-controlled greenhouses
- The extract is hot-water extracted to release the medicinal components and remove the indigestible chitin
- The extract is standardized to contain 40% polysaccharides, ensuring a consistent therapeutic dose.
- Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar
Medicinal Ingredients (Each capsule contains):
|Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) mushroom extract, standardized to 40% polysaccharides providing 35% beta-glucans
Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner. To avoid digestive upset, take with food/meal. Dosage can be increased up to 3 capsules daily.
Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. This product is sensitive to humidity and heat. Keep in cool and dry place.
We strongly recommend that you always read the product labels, directions and warnings and do not rely solely on the information provided online by HealthTree.